What’s the next step?
Download an SIR Adoption Application Here!
Please click one of the following links depending on the desired file format. The Word/Office files can be edited directly, while the PDF must be printed and filled out by hand.
- SIR Adoption Application (Word/Office 2007+ .docx)
- SIR Adoption Application (Word/Office 2000, 2003 .doc)
- SIR Adoption Application (PDF)
Email completed application to:
Once you have found a pet who you are interested in, we will then ask you to download a copy of our adoption application. Once you fill out the application, email us back and we will get back with you within 24 hours. We are very prompt about returning emails and setting up a time to meet your potential pet!
We want you to have a wonderful relationship with your pet. Here are a few things to consider during the adoption:
- Where will the dog be spending most of his/her time? Inside or out?
- Have you researched the breed you are interested? The more information you have about the breed you are interested in, the more successful relationship you’ll have with your new pooch!
- Are you willing to allow an in home visit before and/or after the adoption?
- If you have children or other pets, are you aware of the temperament and disposition of the pet you are interested in?
- Have you looked into local training classes to enroll into?